- 3 individual servings of Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil / 3 tablespoons
- 2 avocados
- 300 g chickpeas (cooked or canned)
- 1 1/2 tbsp tahin
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- 1 ttsp cumin
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- ½ tsp of chili flakes and a few more chickpeas (optional)
- Blend the chickpeas, Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, avocados, tahin lime juice, garlic, cumin and fresh cilantro in a blender. Tip: Add some more Garcia de la Cruz Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and blend again if the hummus is not as smooth as you like.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Optional: add the chili flakes and chickpeas on top of your hummus when serving.
- Serve with veggies such as carrots or peppers.